Friday 10 October 2008

Unity

Final Project
My final model achieves unity with a pattern of crossings and then unifying my paper and my skewers. My precedent for this model came from a Chinese temple that expressed unity through uniting curved shapes with pointy junctions.


2nd Iteration:
This model achieves unity better but I did not find a good use for all of my paper planes.


1st Iteration:
My first model shows unity but needed some work on the my part in the craft of the model. It was a neat idea to be able to put the model on any of the four sides and it still look the same, but some of the outside parts of it were uneven.



Ideation:
This project was to combine and assemble 12: ten-inch long skewers, along with 12: 4"x6" bristol board planes. The purpose of this project was to achieve unity in some way. My project achieves unity with the "x" crossing sections that I designed.

No comments: